Labour Companion CD with Relaxing Birth Music
CD to help keep you calm, focused, relaxed & breathing effectively in labour.
Includes Relaxing Birth Music - the same background music of the Natal Hypnotherapy hypnobirthing range.
Can be purchased alone without using the Birth Preparation Cds but to get the maximum benefit from this album, you should learn the techniques from the Natal Hypnotherapy birth preparation albums and book during the last trimester of your pregnancy. This album can then be used to reinforce the techniques during the birth.
The album contains both the relaxing birth music and three distinct hypnosis tracks which can be listened to at different stages of labour and these have been designed to reflect the emotional stages you are likely to go through. The reduce adrenaline track is particularly useful if you are disturbed during the later stages of labour.
- Track 1 - Excitement phase
- Track 2 - Serious phase
- Track 3 - Reduce adrenaline
- Track 4 - Relaxing Birth Music
The calming voice of Maggie Howell with the background relaxing birth music will reassure you and remind you of all the relaxation, visualisation and breathing techniques you have learnt during your pregnancy.
Benefits of listening to Hypnobirthing - Your Labour Companion;
- Triggers the deep state of relaxation in birth you practiced during your pregnancy while listening to the Natal Hypnotherapy birth preparation tacks.
- Enables you to inwardly focus more easily and visualise the positive images you practiced during your birth preparation
- Maintains a sense of calm in your birthing environment
- Helps you let go and allows your body to get on with birthing your baby